Skhokho's guide to generating high quality business leads with Facebook Ads
Every small business needs growth. If you're not constantly finding new leads and customers, your business will eventually stagnate and die. There are a lot of ways to generate leads, but one of the most effective (and cheapest) is through Facebook Ads.
In this article we are going to discuss everything about Facebook Ads, specifically lead generation ads and how you can get started with generating high quality leads for your Business.
We will cover the following topics:
- What are Facebook Lead Generation Ads
- Step by step guide to creating Facebook Lead Generation Ads
- How to collect the Generated Leads in Skhokho CRM?
- Lead nurturing and follow up guidelines with Skhokho CRM
What are Facebook Lead Generation Ads?
Lead generation is a process where businesses collect customer information, typically through forms or surveys, in order to market or sell products and services to them.
In order to generate leads, businesses need to identify their target audience and figure out where they can reach them. Once they have identified their target audience, businesses can use various marketing techniques to reach them, such as advertising, email marketing, or social media marketing.
Facebook lead generation ads are a type of advertising that allows businesses to collect leads directly from Facebook. This is different from other types of Facebook advertising, which generally focus on driving traffic to a website or getting people to download an app.
With Facebook lead generation ads, businesses can collect leads without requiring people to leave Facebook. This makes it a very effective way to grow a business, as it allows businesses to collect leads directly from their target audience.
The benefits of using Facebook Lead Generation include:
1. Facebook Lead Generation ads are more effective than other types of Facebook ads at collecting customer information.
2. Facebook Lead Generation ads are more efficient than other types of Facebook ads, as they do not require the customer to leave Facebook.
3. Facebook Lead Generation ads allow businesses to target their ads to a specific audience.
4. Facebook Lead Generation ads are less expensive than other types of Facebook ads.
The challenges with Facebook Lead Generation ads include:
1. Facebook Lead Generation ads can be less effective than other types of Facebook ads at generating leads if the customer does not want to provide their information.
2. Facebook Lead Generation ads can be less effective than other types of Facebook ads at generating leads if the customer does not have a Facebook account.
3. Facebook Lead Generation ads can be less effective than other types of Facebook ads at generating leads if the customer is not active on Facebook.
Step by step guide to creating Facebook Lead Generation Ads
To get started with Facebook Lead Generation Ads, you need the following:
- Facebook Account
- Facebook Page connected to Business Profile
And that is it, navigate to your facebook page and look for “Ad Center” - It will be on the left menu from your Facebook Page. When you get to Ad Center, click on “create ad” and select “Get More Leads” as the goal of your ad campaign.
Once you select - Get More Leads, you will be taken through a process to design your ad creative. Follow the following guide to create a converting and effective ad creative:
1. Keep it short and sweet:
When it comes to ad creative, less is definitely more. Keep your ad copy short and to the point – you want to make sure that your potential customers can quickly and easily understand what it is that you’re offering.
2. Use strong visuals:
People are visual creatures, so make sure that your ad creative includes strong visuals. Use high-quality images or videos that will grab people’s attention and make them want to learn more about your product or service.
3. Use a Call-to-Action:
Always include a call-to-action (CTA) in your ad creative. This could be something like “Sign up now!” or “Learn more.” By including a CTA, you’ll increase the chances of people taking the next step and becoming a lead.
4. Target your audience:
Make sure that you’re targeting your ad creative to the right audience. Facebook allows you to target people based on interests, demographics, and even behaviors. The more targeted your ad creative is, the more likely it is to convert.
5. Test, test, test:
Always test out different ad creatives to see what works best for your business. Try different copy, images, videos, and CTAs to see what gets the best results. Then, once you find a winner, you can scale up your ad campaign and start generating even more high quality leads!
Design Lead Generation Form
You will be required to design the form that will be used to generate your leads, this is a very important step because you need to design a form that is as short as possible to encourage more submissions, but collect as much information as possible. The minimum fields you should collect are:
- Full Names
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Job Description
How to collect the Generated Leads in Skhokho CRM?
Generating leads is just the first step in your marketing journey. Your marketing efforts don’t end when someone raises their hand and says they’re interested in what you’re selling. In fact, that’s when the real work begins.
If you want to turn your leads into customers, you need to have a system in place for managing your leads and your customer relationships. That’s where a CRM comes in.
A CRM, or customer relationship management system, is a tool for managing your leads and customers in one place. A CRM will help you keep track of your interactions with leads and customers, automate your follow-up tasks, and close more deals.
Skhokho CRM is a great option for managing your leads and customers. Skhokho CRM is designed to help you close more deals by automating your follow-up tasks and giving you the tools you need to manage your customer relationships.
Benefits of Collecting and Managing your Generated Leads in Skhokho CRM
There are a number of benefits to collecting and managing your generated leads in Skhokho CRM.
First, Skhokho CRM is designed to help you close more deals. By creating a streamlined view of your customer profile, tasks, meetings, budgets, notes and documents in one place.
Second, Skhokho CRM allows for team collaboration, meaning you can work on the same leads with your team and manage responsibilities and information in a cloud platform, accesible from anywhere.
Third, Skhokho CRM will help you collect statistics so you can start to analyse your sales performance over time. Being able to study numbers like: how many leads you get, where the leads come from, how many leads convert, how much it costs to follow up leads will have your organisation make better strategic decisions in the future.
Fourth, Skhokho CRM gives you the tools to continue marketing to your audience through “email marketing campaigns” and more targeted individual meetings.
Use Zapier to move Facebook Lead Ads responses to Skhokho CRM
There are two ways in which you can move the leads generated from your Facebook Ad to Skhokho CRM:
- Manually copy and paste the leads as they come in to the CRM
- Automate the process using Zapier
We will cover the automation through Zapier. This is a better approach, the automation can work 24/7 and you can just log in to your CRM to start following up on the leads without worrying that there is any leads lost between the Facebook Ad and your CRM.
Skhokho has made the process easier with a template to help you do exactly that from Zapier. What you will need to continue is:
A premium Zapier account - Facebook Leads Ad trigger required a premium account.
This ZAP below:
Follow the steps to create the ZAP, connecting your Facebook Ads account with your Skhokho Account:
Note: You can create a 14 day trial on Skhokho for free and test the ZAP to determine if it works for your business needs.
Lead nurturing and follow up guidelines with Skhokho CRM
Great news, someone has clicked on your ad and given you their information, showing interest in your business. This is just the first step though in lead nurturing- the process that will turn that interested person into a paying customer.
The first step as discussed above, is ensuring that you have saved that lead information in a safe place. You have paid for that advert and you must make the most of it to ensure a high conversion rate. Typical conversions in the industry range from 2-5% but with lead nurturing, this number can be significantly increased.
Once you have the lead information, you need to develop a plan to nurture that lead. This involves consistent and valuable contact with the lead, providing them with information that will help them make a decision about your product or services. The goal is to build a relationship of trust with the lead so that when they are ready to buy, they will think of you first.
Skhokho CRM can help you store all the communication information in one place. You can store:
- Details and minutes of every meeting or call you have with your leads on our meeting management suite
- Documents that you share with the lead, or the lead shares with you
- Notes and ideas that you want to record regarding the lead
- Financials - Thoughts on the value of the lead, costs and expenses spent on chasing the lead
- Most importantly - whether the lead was won or lost - to help create data for future reference.
Here are some guidelines to help you successfully nurture your leads:
1. Keep your communications consistent- regular contact with your leads will keep you top of mind when they are ready to buy. Skhokho's CRM system makes it easy to set up email drip campaigns so you can automate your communications and save time.
2. Add value- every time you contact a lead, provide them with something of value. This could be a helpful article, an industry update, or a discount on your services.
3. Be patient- leads can take time to convert, so don't give up too soon. Nurture your leads over a period of weeks or months, until they are ready to buy.
4. Personalize your communications- take the time to personalize each email and message you send to your leads. Skhokho's CRM system makes it easy to add personalization tokens so your communications will always feel genuine and personal.
5. Follow up- after each communication, make sure to follow up with your lead. This shows that you are interested in their business and that you are willing to go the extra mile to get their business.
By following these guidelines, you can be sure that you are doing everything you can to turn your leads into paying customers. Skhokho's CRM system makes it easy to manage your leads and communications, so you can focus on growing your business.